Ageing is a natural and unavoidable process. However, ageing is not just limited to loose skin, fine lines, and wrinkles. The process of ageing can have some repercussions on the quality of our skin as well. As we age, our skin tends to become thin and fragile. This can result in making the skin severely dehydrated. There are many other factors like sun damage, pollution, genetics, and lifestyle choices that contribute to damaging our skin especially when it is in a fragile state.
With the advancements in non-surgical injectable skin treatments, that help in revitalising and rejuvenating the skin, Kaya has introduced a new injectable cosmetic treatment Sunekos. Made to specifically target all the symptoms of ageing and give you rejuvenated, youthful-looking skin.
Sunekos is a non-surgical injectable treatment that enables Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM) regeneration which promotes the production of elastin and collagen in the skin. Sunekos helps in restoring the elasticity and the natural volume in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles in a natural way. It can also be combined with other products and treatments to improve the lasting results of this treatment.
Sunekos contains a combination of amino acids and hyaluronic acid (HA) that play a vital part in keeping your skin healthy and hydrated. The treatment stimulates the fibroblasts in the skin to produce and promote elastin and collagen in the skin. This helps in restoring the vibrancy of the skin and gives a youthful glow. The hyaluronic acid works on an intercellular level with the skin so that it can heal and mend itself and gives a natural-looking result.
● Lifting and tightening of the skin.
● Increased plumpness and volume of the skin.
● Improves the appearance of deep wrinkles.
● Increased surface skin and deep skin hydration.
● Improves the contour definition.
Sunekos is commonly used on the forehead, neck, hands, under-eye bags, and the entire face. It can be used around the eyes, mouth, lips, cheeks and neck.
Sunekos comes in a formulation, Sunekos 200. Sunekos 200 is suitable for you if you have a few visible wrinkles, these can be tackled with the formulation.
The first treatment session will incorporate Sunekos 200. This will be followed by 3 treatment sessions of Sunekos 200 at an interval of 7-10 days between each treatment session. It is recommended that you repeat this cycle twice a year.
10 days after the first treatment session, you will see a significant improvement in deep skin hydration and surface skin hydration. These results will last even after 6 months. As the sessions progress you will see a marked improvement in your skin. You will get the best results after completing the 4 treatment sessions. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle followed by good skincare, the results will last for more than 6 months.
Sunekos does not require any recovery time. That means you can get back to your regular activities immediately. After the treatment, you might notice some redness, tenderness, swelling, and bruising around the injected area. These signs are normal and generally subside in a few days.
● To reduce the swelling or redness you can use an ice pack on the treated areas.
● Avoid touching the treated area for 6 hours post-treatment.
● Avoid wearing make-up for 12 hours post-treatment.
● Avoid exposure to extreme temperature (hot and cold) for a minimum of 7 days post-treatment.
● Avoid any alcohol intake for 24 hours.
● Avoid swimming for 48 hours.
● Stay well hydrated and drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
● Avoid heavy exercise for 24 hours.
At Kaya, we have a trusted team of dermatologists that are highly qualified and have knowledge of the latest technologies, treatments and procedures that we offer.
● What can Sunekos treat?
– Sunekos is extremely versatile and can treat a wide range of ageing symptoms like loss of skin tone, skin sagging, skin ageing, severe wrinkles, lack of hydration, acne scarring, dark circles under the eyes, sun damage, and fine lines and wrinkles.
● Are the results from Sunekos permanent?
– The results last for about 6 months after the treatment. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle and ensure proper skincare, the results can last longer.
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
50% off on Consultation *T&C apply
“She believed she could, so she did.”
Ladies, take a moment to celebrate ourselves. Did you know that Women’s participation in the labor force has increased significantly in recent years. According to the World Bank, the global labor force participation rate for women increased from 49.6% in 1990 to 55.5% in 2020 Women are also making progress in politics, with more women…READ MORE
Please rotate your device
We do not support landscape mode,
please use the website in the portrait mode for best experience.