Kaya Ab and Butt Sculpt powered by the popular EMSculpt technology now enables you to gain a sculpted butt and abs.
An FDA cleared non-invasive procedure, EMSCULPT leverages High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM®) technology to induce muscle contractions, which trigger hyperplasia and hypertrophy, leading to toned muscles in your abdomen and buttocks. A completely painless procedure, which involves no needles, anaesthesia or downtime, EMSculpt simultaneously addresses both muscle and fat in what feels like an intensive workout.
- How does Kaya Ab & Butt Sculpt work?
- What can you look forward to?
- Are you the right candidate?
- Post-treatment care
- Before & After Pictures
The HIFEM technology creates a magnetic field that penetrates through the skin and induces supramaximal muscle contractions in the fat and muscle tissues. In a typical 30-minute session, over 20,000 supramaximal muscle contractions are induced—something which cannot be achieved by voluntary muscle action and exercises like squats or crunches. The contractions, equal to thousands of squats or crunches cause a rapid metabolic reaction within the cells that not only strengthen and build muscle, but also breakdown fat. You will begin to notice improvement right after the treatment, with the improvement continuing for several weeks following completion of the procedure.
The standard procedure for butt and ab sculpts are four 30-minute sessions, which ideally should be completed in a two-week period—scheduled 2-3 days apart.
Since Kaya Ab & Butt Sculpt is not based on a heating/cooling principle, there are no risks of burns, scarring or swelling. Most importantly your skin remains unaffected, since the energy penetrates the fat and muscle layers directly. It requires no pre-treatment preparation or any recovery time. The procedure only feels like an intensive workout and you can lie down and relax during the treatment.
You will be able to witness the noticeable improvement of muscle strength and tone within 2-4 weeks after the last session. Individual results may vary depending on age and body type, but a minimum of four sessions is recommended for you to start seeing results.
You are the right candidate if you feel you
- have busy schedule with no time to work out
- are fit but despite spending long hours at the gym, you find yourself struggling to get that sculpted look
- are looking for a non-invasive solution to increase your body’s appeal
- are not a suitable candidate for other body shaping solutions
- Kaya Ab & Butt Sculpt requires no downtime. You can resume with your normal activities right after treatment.
- Ensure to stay well hydrated and continue with your physical activities to help mobilise the disrupted fat.
- Gently massage the treated area at least twice a day for 5-10 minutes.
- Drink a lot of water after the treatment to help in the lymphatic drainage.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Successfully Completed Treatments
Benefits of Plastic Surgery
Did you know that plastic surgery is one of the oldest skin healing treatments? The use of plastic surgery can be traced back to 800 B.C., where Indian physicians used skin grafting techniques for reconstructive surgery. Later, these techniques were introduced to the West, where they underwent refinement and adaptation to different applications. Many of us think, (thanks to the movies we grew up watching) that plastic surgery is something that gives a person an entirely…READ MORE