The Fire and Ice face therapy—popularly known as the Red Carpet facial due to its strong celebrity following— is a resurfacing treatment that uses the patented ISClinical products to work as a rejuvenating and brightening facial along with a mild skin peel.
The treatment is designed to propagate cell generation and renewal resulting in the smoothening of problematic areas and fine lines which in turn results in giving you that desirable youthful glow. Fire and Ice facials can be used on the face, neck and décolletage.
The treatment system entails a combination of two restorative masks followed by the use of a serum and cream to soothe and moisturise your skin.
The ‘fire’ mask is the first part of the treatment. It helps in resurfacing your skin intensively using a formula with the following:
- Sugarcane extract (a source of Glycolic Acid)
- Citric Acid, Apple extract, Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Potent antioxidants – including Green Tea extract
This is then followed by an ‘ice’ mask that cools the ‘fire’ peel and rejuvenates the skin by soothing and hydrating using the following ingredients:
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea extract
- Liquorice extract
- Grape Seed extract
- Rosemary extract
In the process of the entire treatment, you gain rejuvenated skin and instant youthful appearance.
While other chemical peels have downtime, the Fire and Ice facial has no downtime at all! The treatment takes around 50-60 minutes. You may experience redness immediately after the procedure and your skin may look flushed but it will return to normalcy in 4-6 hours.
The Glycolic acid component brightens your skin, leaving it revitalised, tighter and firmer— which eventually results in a glowing complexion.
You can opt for a fire and ice facial treatment if you are:
- looking for an instant rejuvenating treatment
- looking to clear your acne and acne-related scars
- not currently using any type of retinol, Retin – A or Roaccutane
- not pregnant
- Avoid waxing or laser treatment for 48 hours before the treatment.
- Avoid using products that contain vitamin A, glycolic acid or any resurfacing ingredient three days before the treatment.
- Notify your dermatologist of any medications that you are taking, as certain prescription medications may interfere with your treatment
- Use a mild non-abrasive cleanser for five days following the procedure
- Use a sunscreen of SPF 20 or higher
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for two weeks
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Successfully Completed Treatments
2021 & Non-surgical body contouring: what’s the connection?
Over the last year, life in lockdown created the perfect mix for weight gain. With some of us gaining up to 15 pounds during self-isolation, ‘Quarantine 15’—has been trending worldwide, and in general people are becoming concerned about their ‘Covid curves’. As the vaccines are rolling out and social distancing guidelines are being eased, a lot of us want to get back to our pre-COVID bodies. Or, even try out new beauty procedures. In fact, the…READ MORE