truSculpt® flex is a revolutionary, new, non-surgical and non-invasive body contouring technique that helps you sculpt your muscles to get that fit and toned body you have always wanted. An FDA-approved treatment, truSculpt® flex can be customised to your fitness levels, body shape and goals enabling you to tone and strengthen the muscles of your abdomen, flanks, buttocks, arms and thighs.
As a body contouring treatment, truSculpt® flex offers several advantages, the most important being that it can be performed quickly and painlessly with no downtime, and the ability of treating multiple areas, simultaneously.
Toning your body and building specific muscle sets isn’t a gender-specific activity anymore. Both men and women are increasingly heading to the gym to tone up and build muscles. However, exercise and the hours spent at the gym has its limits. Besides, the number of hours you spend often doesn’t translate into the desired body shape or the look that you wish.
Here’s where body contouring treatments help. Rapidly increasing in popularity—rising 43 percent from 2017 and quadrupling since 2012—body contouring treatments such as truSculpt® flex technology contours the body by bypassing the brain and sending unique waveforms to the skeletal muscle, which can then challenge muscles at an intensity and duration that is beyond the level that can be achieved during regular exercise. Findings published in a research paper showed that truSculpt®flex could replicate the equivalent of 54,000 crunches in 45 minutes—a much higher figure when compared to a healthy, fit adult who at the best of his or her ability can perform a maximum of around 100 crunches.
- How does TruSculpt® flex work?
- What can you look forward to?
- Pre-Treatment Care
- Post-Treatment Care
- Before & After Pictures
Developed by Cutera, truSculpt® flex leverages the patented Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology which deploys electrical muscle stimulation to target specific muscle groups. The proprietary truControl technology provides for safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy.
The truSculpt® flex treatment replicates the effects of regular muscle training, but at a much-accelerated pace. During workouts, muscle fibres undergo trauma or microscopic tears. The cells then attempt to repair the damage, in a repair process known as hypertrophy, which results in increasing muscle size and strength. The device emits low levels of energy which helps achieve deep muscle contractions at high intensity. It uses a proprietary handpiece design, consisting of 8 pairs that can be placed on specific groups of small and large muscles as per your individual body type and personal fitness goals, helping you gain optimised and customised results in a safe manner.
Once you have met with the dermatologist and discussed your body contouring goals, you will be advised on the best plan that will help you achieve your desired end goals. Typically, four to six sessions are enough to achieve visible results, with additional treatments for more personalised goals.
Each session will include preparation time followed by a 45-minute truSculpt® flex procedure.
The entire procedure will follow three treatment modes that are designed to simulate different workouts.
- Prep mode replicates twisting by creating a twisting motion to warm up, stretching the muscles and slowly building a tolerance to muscle contractions.
- Tone mode replicates squat by contracting the muscles, holding it to the point of exhaustion, and then relaxing it to increase strength and enhance endurance.
- Sculpt mode replicates crunches by facilitating fast, deep, sequential contractions of the muscles which works to increase basal metabolic rate (BMR) and build muscle mass as well as burn fat.
As the treatment begins, you will feel a mild contraction sensation. This will intensify as the intensity is slowly increased, leading to amplified muscle contraction. You will not experience any pain, and any discomfort such as a slight tingling sensation that you may experience, will disappear after the session is completed. There is no downtime, and you can immediately return to normal activities after the treatment.
- Any body hair on the treatment area will have to be shaved, to avoid any hindrances.
- Ensure that you are well hydrated before the treatment starts. Drink at least 3-4 extra glasses of water than your regular intake.
- In case you have any body piercings around or under the treatment area, they will have to be removed prior to the treatment.
- Refrain from consuming any kind of alcoholic drinks, caffeinated beverages, and fatty foods before and during the treatment.
- Do not indulge in any form of exercise (even a light workout) 12 hours prior to the treatment.
- Keep your dermatologist notified of any changes in your health history or change in medication since the initial consultation or your previous appointment.
- You may experience frequent urination or bowel movement owing to the treatment. This is normal.
- You may experience a slight tingling sensation in the treated area for a few hours after the session is complete. This will fade on its own within 4-6 hours.
- You may feel slight muscle soreness and tenderness from anywhere between 24-72 hours (this is because the muscles are simulated with pulsating energy).
- You may feel more hungry than usual due to the increase in metabolic activity. Ensure not to overeat as this may negatively affect the results of the procedure.
- Do not apply any lotions or gels to the treated area for up to 24 hours as they could irritate the treated skin.
- Avoid sun exposure of the treated area for 3-5 days. In case this is unavoidable, then apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
- Can I return to normal activities after truSculpt®Flex?
As this is a non-invasive body contouring procedure, you can return to your daily activities immediately after the treatment. truSculpt®flex is one of the only body sculpting procedures that has absolutely no downtime.
- Is the muscle sculpting with truSculpt®Flex permanent?
Yes. Your new sculpted body is permanent. But, as with any other procedure, if this is not followed up with a regular physical regimen, you can lose your newly sculpted body with time. Speak with your dermatologist who will advise you on how often you should go for regular maintenance sessions to keep the results of your sculpted body.
- Are there any side effects of this procedure?
One great thing about truSculpt®flex is that it is a very safe and fool-proof method for muscle sculpting. The device is FDA-approved and has no room for any error. At Kaya, your treatment will be performed by trained specialists with all safety measures in place.
- Is there any reason why I should not opt for the truSculpt®flex body sculpting treatment?
You cannot opt for truSculpt®flex procedures, if:
- You have a tumour in the treatment area.
- There are any metal implants in the treatment area (owing to accidents, surgery, etc.)
- You are currently pregnant.
- You have a cardiac defibrillator or pacemaker in your body
- When will I start to see results?
You will start to see results as the sessions progress, with maximum results generally visible 8-12 weeks after the last session.
- How many sessions do I need to see results?
Upto 4 sessions is recommended for you to see optimum results of truSculpt Flex. However, depending on your individual goals, your dermatologist may recommend some additional or maintenance sessions.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Venus LegacyTM uses patented technology to boost collagen production and break down fat cells which store fat in undesirable areas. The restored collagen production tightens sagging skin. The fat reduction smoothens out the cellulite. And together they lift the skin and make it look more toned.
CoolSculpting® is a non-invasive and non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses an innovative method to sculpt your body by freezing undesirable fat.
Fat cells are vulnerable to temperature changes. Cooltech works by selectively cooling fatty tissue and freezing it. This causes the unwanted fat cells to die; while protecting the skin, nerves, muscles and other tissues in the area.
Successfully Completed Treatments
Benefits of Plastic Surgery
Did you know that plastic surgery is one of the oldest skin healing treatments? The use of plastic surgery can be traced back to 800 B.C., where Indian physicians used skin grafting techniques for reconstructive surgery. Later, these techniques were introduced to the West, where they underwent refinement and adaptation to different applications. Many of us think, (thanks to the movies we grew up watching) that plastic surgery is something that gives a person an entirely…READ MORE