CoolSculpting is a non-invasive and non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses an innovative method to sculpt your body by freezing undesirable fat. It is especially useful for treating pockets of fat in troubled spots. With no surgery involved, CoolSculpting is painless and has zero to minimum downtime. The treatment is targeted to reduce stubborn fat or visible fat bulges in the thighs, abdomen, and flanks, along with upper arm fat, bra fat, back fat and the fat underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll). Coolsculpting on the arms and abs are the most popular areas for the process.
This revolutionary technology is FDA-cleared, safe, and effective and has successfully completed over 7 million treatment cycles worldwide.
- How Does CoolSculpting Work?
- CoolSculpting: What Can You Look Forward To?
- Pre-Treatment Care
- Post-Treatment Care
- Before & After Pictures
CoolSculpting works through the technical process of cryolipolysis, which simply means freezing and killing fat cells. The process delivers accurately controlled cooling to focus on the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystallised (frozen), demolished, and over the long haul, your body naturally eliminates these dead cells. Studies submitted to the National Library of Medicineon the clinical efficacy of non-invasive cryolipolysis found that the procedure reduced the treated fat layer by as much as 25%. More importantly, the outcomes were still present six months after the treatment.
The CoolSculpting procedure takes upto 30 minutes there is no topical anaesthetic or pain medication administered as it is a relatively pain-free procedure.
During the treatment, a gel pad and applicator is applied to the targeted area. Vacuum applicators are utilised to draw the tissue into the applicator cup. Controlled cooling is then applied to the targeted fat. You may feel intense cold, aching, cramping, tingling, stinging, tugging, pulling, and mild pinching. These sensations may subside once the area gets numb. You may feel some tenderness and stiffness in the area treated over the next few days following the treatment. Afterwards, you are usually able to return to normal activities with minimal downtime.
Results in the treated area may be noticeable within three weeks of the procedure. More permanent results may be noticed after two or three months, with the fat-flushing process continuing for six months after the initial treatment. As indicated by CoolSculpting market research, 79% of individuals reported a positive difference in the way their clothes fit after CoolSculpting.
You will receive a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs, shape, and goals. Meet our CoolSculpting experts who will help you decide which area(s) should be treated and how many sessions you will need to achieve your desired results. The price will depend on the number of areas targeted and the number of sessions required.
Under Kaya’s expert care, get individualised treatment plans that are customized to your specific goals for CoolSculpting in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- It is preferable to come dressed in loose and comfortable clothing to your appointment
- Make sure you are properly hydrated before your session
- Eat a light meal to avoid nausea
- Ensure that the skin in the area(s) to be treated is clean and free from any cuts, wounds, or lesions
- Remove all jewellery or piercings from the area(s) to be treated
- Inform your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies
- Avoid the treatment if you are pregnant
- Schedule a follow-up appointment around 3 months after every treatment session to evaluate your outcome and decide if you require further treatment to achieve the best possible fat reduction
- After your treatment package is complete and you have achieved results you are happy with, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regime so that your body’s remaining fat cells do not become larger
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Body-fat can be stubborn
An FDA cleared non-invasive procedure, EMSCULPT
Sagging skin and cellulite are two key challenges in the quest for body perfection
Selvert Thermal Masks
The lymphatic system is a vital part of the immune system
Successfully Completed Treatments
Super Skincare Ingredients Trending in 2020
Trending ingredients in skincare are driven by numerous elements including—health, wellbeing, exoticism, heritage, aestheticism, and the ingredients’ capacity to replace other ingredients that have received criticism for an unsustainable or unhealthy image. There will always be the classic tried and tested ingredients for skincare such as vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, retinol, and others that have worked for quite a long time and remain top in the skincare industry. However, there’s always a new selection of ingredients…READ MORE