Peptide Hair Filler treatment is a new, minimally invasive hair revitalisation treatment that utilises the DR. CYJ Hair Filler. A specially developed injectable, that leverages sustained release and peptide technology, it treats hair problems by working on both the scalp and hair cells, leading to an improvement in the thickness of your hair. Trending as a pioneering therapy in the world of hair fall treatment, its patented formula of 7 peptides along with hyaluronic acid nourishes your scalp and hair cells to promote blood circulation and stimulate follicular growth.
Although termed ‘hair filler’, the DR. CYJ Hair Filler should not be confused with dermal fillers. Peptide Hair fillers are beneficial for hair regrowth and hair loss treatment, whereas dermal or skin fillers are cosmetic procedures that restore lost volume or add volume to soften creases and smooth lines in certain areas to enhance facial contours.
You are a suitable candidate for this treatment if you:
- Are experiencing a general thinning of hair
- Have undergone hair transplant surgeries and wish to improve the outcome of your transplantation
- Have alopecia and are seeking combination treatments to boost your hair regrowth
- Have non-scarring alopecia
- How Does Kaya Peptide Hair Filler Work?
- What Can You Look Forward To?
- What Should You Expect During the Procedure?
- Pre-Treatment Care
- Post-Treatment Care
Kaya Peptide Hair Filler utilizes DR.CYJ Hair Filler which comprises a mix of the following 7 patented peptides, each of which has unique hair revitalisation properties.
- Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2): Provides nourishment to scalp and hair roots for a healthier and thicker hair shaft through the stimulus of angiogenesis
- Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINS): Leads to the formation of hair placodes and generates new hair follicles by β-catenin and the SHH signal
- Decapeptide-28 (CG-Rehairin): Stimulates hair follicles, activates the anagen phase and slows down the categene phase to inhibit hair loss
- Oligopeptide-71 (CG-Edrin): Promotes hair regrowth by activating the WNT signal
- Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin): Inhibits hair loss by down-regulation of DKK-1, BMP4 and TGFβ-1 signal
- Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin-β4): Promotes hair growth by activating the stem cells in hair follicles
- Octapeptide-11 (CG-Seperin): Inhibits cell death in hair cells caused by oxidative stress (excess free radicals)
This formula has been perfected with years of R&D by different in-vitro tests and has shown proven results in the areas of hair regrowth. The filler promotes blood circulation in your scalp and reactivates dormant hair follicles. A sustained release of this Peptide filler up-regulates the expression of genes and proteins that are essential for hair growth. Essentially there are four key functions that the Peptide Hair Filler Peptide complex provides you with:
- Hair growth stimulation – the Peptide Hair Filler complex stimulates the expression of genes that stimulate the growth of the hair positively by enhancing the action of Beta-Catenin and by stimulating its stem cells, which again ensure the growth of the hair during the Anagen Hair growth phase.
- Inhibition of alopecia – the complex can defend against alopecia by prohibiting BMP4 and DKK-1, the critical indicators for hair loss.
- Antioxidant benefits- the Peptide Hair Filler complex can prevent alopecia by the control of ROS, caused by UV, stress and other external factors.
- Stimulation of angiogenesis – the Peptide Hair Filler complex can assist with developing healthy hair follicles by providing nourishment to the root of the hair by stimulating angiogenesis.
The first session will likely help in preventing hair loss in the injected region. The subsequent sessions will improve the circulation of the blood and revitalise the hair follicles, accelerating the more vital process of thicker hair regrowth.
Clinical research by Caregen showed that after 8 weeks, hair density increased on an average of 22.3% and hair thickness by 26% compared to the situation prior to the treatment. In the study, the treatment appears to actively improve male and female hair loss patterns and Alopecia Areata.
The procedure first begins with a consultation with our highly experienced dermatologists who will conduct an examination and determine if you are a suitable candidate. Before the start of the procedure, your scalp is disinfected with an alcohol wipe.
The dermatologist will then administer the Peptide Hair Filler into the desired area. The entire procedure includes a series of micro-injections that injects 0.02 to 0.05 ml of hair fillers that are intradermally injected every 0.2 to 0.4 cm.
Generally, this treatment doesn’t require anaesthesia. However, if you feel any discomfort, your dermatologist will administer a topical anaesthetic gel or local anaesthetic to manage pain.
Post-treatment the scalp will be massaged gently to distribute the product evenly. This shall also help in reducing any pain.
- Avoid alcohol and/or caffeine for at least 1 week before the treatment.
- Keep the surgeon informed about any medications that you might be taking or any drug reactions you might have experienced in the past.
- Ensure that you come with a clean scalp for the procedure. It is advised to shampoo your hair the day before or on the day of your procedure.
- Avoid washing the head, using a solarium or sauna for 5-7 days post-treatment.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol or caffeine for 5-7 days after the treatment.
- Avoid all blood-thinning medicines and supplements for a week or two post the procedure as this can affect the healing ability.
- How many treatment sessions are required?
During the consultation, our expert dermatologist will guide you on an appropriate plan that will be customised considering your hair concerns. This may include a combination with other Kaya Hair Solutions for best results. However, generally, the following treatment frequency is administered to achieve the best results:
- Standard treatment: 4 sessions in total comprising of one session every 2 weeks, spread over 8 weeks.
- Intensive treatment: 4 sessions in total comprising of one session every 2 weeks, spread over 8 weeks. This is followed by a monthly maintenance session which continues for 3-6 months.
- Are the results for the Kaya Peptide Hair Filler treatment permanent?
The results of Kaya Peptide Hair Filler treatment vary from one individual to another, but most commonly the results are visible for almost a year after the treatment. Our expert dermatologist will evaluate the condition, post which the treatment can be repeated based on the requirement.
- Is Kaya Peptide Hair Filler treatment painful?
The Peptide Hair Filler treatment is not particularly painful; however, some clients might experience minimal pain especially in the sensitive regions of the scalp. The dermatologist can always apply a numbing agent, topical narcotic gel, or general anaesthesia to ensure a smooth and comfortable treatment when required.
- Are there any side effects of the Peptide hair fillers?
Kaya Peptide Hair Filler treatment is a clinically safe procedure. Some clients may experience mild pain, swelling, slight redness, itching, or bruising at the treated area after the procedure, however, this usually subsides over 72 hours.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
PRP treatments use a concentration of activated blood platelets since these platelets contain growth factors which are crucial for cell recruitment,cell
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy is a rejuvenation therapy which uses the innate healing and regenerative powers of your own blood.
Hair Biorevitalization is a minimally invasive procedure that facilitates hair growth through the infusion of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) along with essential hair vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants into the scalp.
Mesotherapy is a technique where microscopic quantities of pharmaceuticals, vitamins and minerals are injected deep into the skin to help it rejuvenate and repair itself.
Regenera® Activa is a minimally invasive stem-cell treatment that aims to halt the process of androgenetic alopecia or hair loss and revitalise the existing hair follicles into generating new hair, using the healing power of an individual’s own cells.
Successfully Completed Treatments
Six Reasons Why Your Workout may be Causing You Skin Issues
Have you ever wondered why your skin breaks out after enduring a rigorous gym-session, instead of glowing like it’s supposed to? That is because sweat and skin don’t go well together. Though exercise helps your body remove toxins by pushing impurities out of pores, it can also lead to chafing, rashes and clogging of pores. Here are some of the common reasons that can affect your skin before, during and after a workout. Towel: Gym towels are…READ MORE