Clarity is one of the most important aspects of beautiful, glowing skin. The daily grind depletes your skin of this vital quality. That’s where the Milk Peel comes in. It lightens dull and lifeless skin; and clears the complexion of pigmented spots and blemishes.
It is ideal for maintaining healthy skin, tackling early signs of sun damage, age spots, dilated pores, unbalanced texture, dryness and fine lines. It is highly recommended for oily skin or acne-prone skin as well. With its gentle, yet quietly effective action, the Milk Peel has also been used, with highly satisfactory results, for reduction of wrinkles, dull complexion, stimulation of the epidermal, oil regulation, spot treatment and an overall smoother effect for softer skin.
How it works
The combined effect of sun exposure, pollution, dehydration and lack of nutrients can place a layer of dullness over otherwise healthy skin. Milk Peel clears it all away to restore radiance. It delivers five important results. One. It stimulates the epidermis to release growth factors. Two. It works wonders for oily skin as it helps control excess sebum. Three. It helps close dilated pores. Four. It evens out skin tone. Five. It softens fine lines and wrinkles.
Let’s take a look at how the Milk Peel returns clarity to your skin.
Milk Peel uses lactic acid found in milk and yoghurt products to work on the epidermal layer and unclog the pores. In addition, it also taps into the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid and salicylic acid derived from plants.
The alpha hydroxyl acids present in Milk Peel dislodge impurities and clear clogged pores, dead skin cells and surface impurities.
What you can look forward to
Milk Peel gently peels away dead skin and impurities to expose the fresh, youthful skin below. Gone are the dead skin cells, pigmented spots and blackhead causing impurities.
Nurtured by the milk and fruit acids your complexion will be radiant and glowing as it rejuvenates. You can look forward to diminished fine lines as well as improved skin elasticity, tone and smoothness. What’s more, it boosts the action of daily skin care products. Best of all, it works as an aesthetic treatment enhancer, supporting the results of mesotherapy, Botox® and filler procedures.
Milk Peel treatment is suitable for all skin types. Treatment imposes no social downtime. In fact, it makes for an ideal enhancer before occasions.
- Avoid exfoliating and laser treatments at least one month prior to treatment
- Do not use Accutane (acne medication) for x weeks before the treatment
- Do not apply Retin-A, Tazorac, Renova, or Differin (also acne medication) two weeks before and two weeks after your treatment
- Do not use any waxing or hair removal creams two weeks before treatment
- Wait at least 48 hours before resuming the regular use of Retin-A or other vitamin A products
- Avoid waxing facial hair for 72 hours after treatment
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least 1 week and use sunblock with SPF3 50 or greater
- Avoid scrubbing your face. Use a mild facial wash and pat gently dry
- Avoid other facial treatments for at least 1 week after your peel