Pigmentation is the body’s natural response to sunlight. Hyperpigmentation is a sign that the skin is facing far more than it can take – be it excessive sun exposure, pollution, stress or the inevitable outcome of time. It can cast a shadow over the natural brightness your skin once had.
Inno Peel Whitening is a specialised solution with exceptional skin brightening properties. It is formulated with active depigmentation, antioxidants and anti-ageing agents such as Vitamin A, retinoic acid, kojic acid and salicylic acid.
It is active at two levels – the epidermis and the dermis. Starting from the top, its exfoliating action effectively takes away layers of dull, discoloured skin cells to reveal, lighter, fresher skin. In the process, it also helps remove acne scars caused by melanin accumulation and further brightens the complexion. It rejuvenates the skin by restoring collagen fibres and rebuilding them, returning youthful radiance to the skin.
As darkened, discoloured skin is the inevitable presentation of a pigmentation issue, the solution must lie in systematically undoing the cumulative damage, teasing out the factors that have added up, and giving fresher, lighter skin a chance to emerge.
This calls for a relatively aggressive approach that combines mechanical and chemical action. Inno Peel delivers controlled chemical dermabrasion aimed at dermal and epidermal renewal.
Let’s take a look at how its active two-level action produces results.
At the epidermal layer the dermabrasion action sloughs off dull, dead skin cells, eliminating a large component of the discolouration. The action also stimulates cell regeneration – which means light, fresh skin, and regenerates collagen fibre with better orientation; and in turn, fuller, more resilient and radiant skin.
At the dermal layer it works on skin whitening by inhibiting melanin production and dispersing its accumulation. Performed repeatedly and systematically, Inno Peel treatment regulates the process of melanogenesis, the process of melanin formation.
Fresh, bright skin where dull and tired skin used to be. Simply put, that is the treatment outcome. Age spots fade away. Your skin will look clear and even toned. Inno Peel also counters oiliness to enhance the bright, radiant and luminescent look.
- You should not have used Accutaine for at least 6 months before the treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 14 days before the treatment
- Avoid all products containing Retinol and Vitamin A, for 3 days before the treatment.
- Take the medication that your Kaya dermatologist will prescribe in order to minimize the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- For 12 hours after the procedure, do not wash your face
- After 12 hours have passed, a gentle face wash may be used.
- If you feel any itchiness or you see any redeness, you can splash cold water.
- For 2 weeks after the treatment:
- do not use any products containing Retinoids or AHA
- avoid cosmetic procedures, like dyeing or perms, that contain chemicals.
- Use sunblock with SPF 50 or greater
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Successfully Completed Treatments
Six Reasons Why Your Workout may be Causing You Skin Issues
Have you ever wondered why your skin breaks out after enduring a rigorous gym-session, instead of glowing like it’s supposed to? That is because sweat and skin don’t go well together. Though exercise helps your body remove toxins by pushing impurities out of pores, it can also lead to chafing, rashes and clogging of pores. Here are some of the common reasons that can affect your skin before, during and after a workout. Towel: Gym towels are…READ MORE