Kaya’s Intimate Rejuvenation, powered by HAPPY intim® is a revolutionary, non-surgical and minimally invasive intimate rejuvenation procedure that combines a range of in-clinic and at-home/after-treatment solutions to address various concerns of the intimate zone, including the genital area.
Based on years of successful research, HAPPY intim® procedures work to: restore and maintain your skin’s hydration, delay the ageing process and relaunch the mechanism of hyaluronic acid production. HAPPY intim®, a dermal implant, is safe for women above the age of 18 years and can be used to treat:
- flaccidity, dryness and flabbiness due to various reasons
- hyperpigmentation of the intimate skin and genital area
- scars as consequences of perineotomy and other procedures
- visible signs of intimate area ageing due to its epidermal damage repair capacity
- skin texture and darkness in the intimate and genital area
The extensive range of HAPPY intim® products has been proven to be effective if you prefer a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation process for intimate rejuvenation. The products are designed to work through the combination of:
- In-clinic solutions consisting of specialized intimate peels and an injectable which will have to be administered by a qualified specialist
- At-home/After-procedure solutions consisting of creams, body butter, cleansing foams and protectant gels which you can apply yourself at home
During your consultation, the dermatologist will do a thorough examination and discuss your requirements before proceeding with the best possible combination of in-clinic and at-home/after-procedure Happy intim® solutions that will address your specific concern.
The entire procedure lasts for 7 days. While the first part of the procedure is done by a dermatologist at the clinic and will take 30-45 minutes, you will be advised to apply an at-home intimate rejuvenation product from Day 0 to Day 7 twice per day.
HAPPY intim® microneedling gel procedure is a pain-free procedure. A topical numbing cream can be applied to the area for your comfort if needed. Your dermatologist will perform the microneedling procedure with a special device.
- Stop the use of certain over-the-counter medications as advised by your dermatologist 2 days before the procedure
- Avoid alcohol or high-sodium foods the night before the procedure
- Drink plenty of water before the procedure
- Shave the exterior of the vagina
- Make sure you do not have active menstruation, a yeast infection, bladder infection, or STD
- Avoid intercourse the night before the procedure
- Use the Happy intim® at-home/after-procedure solutions as prescribed by your dermatologist
- In case you experience mild burning, itching or swelling, don’t worry, as it will most likely disappear in a few hours
- Wear loose cotton underwear and clothes
- Avoid direct hot water on the treated area
- Avoid any waxing or laser hair removal on the area for a few days
- Avoid intercourse for 1- 2 days
- Avoid using tampons for a 2-3 days
- Avoid swimming, jacuzzis, or tub baths for 3-4 days
- Avoid self-tanning cream for 3- 4 days
- Avoid heavy exercise for 1- 2 days
- What precautions should you consider before going for an intimate rejuvenation procedure?
It is advised to go for a complete medical examination before opting for the procedure. You should discuss any pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, kidney, liver, or heart problem. The specialist dermatologist will design a customized intimate rejuvenation plan for you after your first meeting.
- Will the procedure be painful in anyway?
Since Happy Intim is a non-surgical procedure specially formulated for the intimate area, you can expect a comfortable experience with minimal to no pain.
- How long do results last?
You will start to see results almost immediately, though one needs 4-6 sessions for best results. A second round of the procedure may be recommended based on your specific need. The final results vary between clients as it depends on the initial condition of the skin, age and health status of the client and anatomical features. Generally, a course of complete procedure should last anywhere between 2-6 months.
- Does the procedure have any downtime?
Being minimally invasive and non-surgical, the Happy intim® procedure does not require any downtime and you can go about your normal routine almost immediately, apart from a few post-care precautions.
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
- Read More
Carboxy Therapy improves skin elasticity, improves circulation, encourages collagen repair, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and destroys localized fatty deposits.
- Read More
Ageing affects skin texture, colour and tone. Skin loses collagen which provides the essential layer of padding between the skin and the structure below. This loss of collagen causes the skin to thin out, lose elasticity and sag. Ageing also dries out the skin since hyaluronic acid, which helps the skin retain moisture, gets depleted.
- Read More
Sun exposure encourages skin cells to produce melanin, a brown pigment. Melanin absorbs or scatters radiation in order to protect the DNA of the skin from ultraviolet rays, and help prevent the development of skin cancer (melanoma) or other health conditions associated with excessive exposure to solar radiation.
- Read More
Our skin has two layers – the epidermis and dermis. The epidermis is the uppermost layer of skin while the dermis lies right below and provides the supportive structure to the skin. Collagen, present in the dermis, gives skin its elasticity, tautness and smoothness.
50% off on Consultation *T&C apply
Achieve Your Dream Body with These Amazing Care Treatments
As the old saying goes, “It’s not about the dress; it’s about the shape.” Sometimes, we feel self-conscious about our body shape, no matter how confident we behave. Body shaming can inject negativity into our lives. We are prone to more freedom with a flexible fat-free body. To flaunt our body first we need to…READ MORE
Please rotate your device
We do not support landscape mode,
please use the website in the portrait mode for best experience.