Dubai is a favourite destination for Medical Tourism in the Middle East and the world. It doesn’t matter what type of procedure you’re looking at, whether it’s cosmetic surgery in Dubai, dental care, or some other elective procedure or the best options for plastic surgery in Dubai; The best plastic surgeons in Dubai will be able to provide you with top-notch, cost-effective medical services and unmatchable standards of care. There are a number of reasons why Dubai and Kaya Skin Clinic—which has been guiding people through the process of improving their overall well-being since 2003—is just what you need to consider in your aesthetic journey.
- Getting to Dubai is a breeze: The place is extremely well-connected from countries all over the world and has multiple daily flights from key locales. Dubai also offers a ‘visa on arrival’ for people from most other countries in the world.
- Dubai is truly rich with opportunities: The city is truly multicultural. Citizens from all over the world come here to live and love the wide options of food, lifestyle, shopping, and adventure available to them. This makes Dubai a city where you can have a great holiday while receiving high-quality surgery done in a great and efficient facility.
- World-class medical facilities: The most important of all is the quality of treatment you will receive. Dubai offers state-of-the-art medical and health facilities comparable to any top city across the world. With very affordable packages without compromising on care and results, Dubai is fast emerging as the mecca of medical tourism. At Kaya, we promise you will feel safe, at home and loved from the moment you get in touch. We have a number of aesthetic procedures and highly experienced surgeons. Moreover, we can assure you of:
- Transparency- Treatment with clarity and thorough details
- Talent- Qualified & specialised surgeons
- Trust- Genuine advice and devoted care
A good clinic is one that has an experienced surgical team, licensed aestheticist(s), well-trained nursing staff, an excellent reputation, and a low complication rate. Of course, the clinic also needs to be licensed by the relevant authorities for the country or region it is present. At Kaya, we tick all these boxes.
6 Common Plastic Surgeries Performed in Dubai
Dubai has the most number of aesthetic surgery clinics in the world, more in number even than Hollywood. In fact, in a report published by the Dubai Health Authority, this place is home to the largest amount of cosmetic surgeons per capita in the Middle East, about 50 skilled surgeons for a million people—making it the “Beverly Hills of the Middle East”. Here, you can expect an enormous variety of products of excellent quality with the most up-to-date technology in aesthetics.
The most popular cosmetic surgeries performed in Dubai involve the elimination of excess fat from certain areas in the body, mainly around the belly or hips, namely abdominoplasty and liposuction. Sometimes this can be combined with a breast lift referred to as a ‘mommy makeover’. Many aesthetic surgeons also specialise in correcting issues that men experience with their chests with the help of liposuction. These patients come knowing they are in the hands of a highly qualified surgeon in a safe, luxurious facility with standards that are second to none.
Some of the most common procedures performed in Dubai can be divided into categories:
- Body contouring: This process includes liposuction to remove stubborn pockets of fat and sculpt arms, belly, pelvis and hips. It is one of the most common forms of aesthetic enhancement surgeons employ to eliminate excess fat and skin and shape the supporting tissues better. Body contouring includes procedures like liposuction, gynaecomastia and the popular tummy tuck. Risks associated with this procedure include bleeding and infection, longer healing time for wounds, blood clots, scars, and numbness around the area of incisions.
- Hair transplant: Long gone are the days when hair implant patients were predominantly men, but now there is a rising trend of women looking to fill up their partitions and enhance their receding hairlines and thinning hair.
- Laser hair removal: Permanent removal of body hair using laser technology has become a popular choice for many women nowadays. This can be attributed to the relief it provides over recurrent waxing and ridding the patient of excessive facial hair in case of conditions such as hirsutism.
- Breast augmentation: As part of aesthetic breast surgery, there are procedures like breast reduction and enlargement, lifts, and reconstruction—in case of birth deformities and mastectomy following breast cancer. These procedures can be performed depending on the patient’s condition and also what the patient is looking for in terms of outcome.
- Cosmetic reconstruction: This category includes aesthetic reconstruction, especially of facial features such as the nose, jaw, chin, and brow. Reconstruction of the nose bridge or rhinoplasty is a very popular category. The aim of such procedures is to enhance facial appearance. These procedures are irreversible and also complicated and have a long-term impact on the skin and body of the patient. It is often advised to consult a surgeon and understand the full ramifications of a skin procedure, including reasons to choose the procedure and also, the desired outcome.
- Injectables: These include wrinkle smoothers such as Botulinum and Plasma Rich Platelet therapy (PRP), Fillers, Stromal Vascular factors—stem cells for hair and skin rejuvenation, hyaluronic acid fillers for skin lifts.
– By Kaya’s Expert Dermatologists
– By Kaya’s Expert Dermatologists
Please rotate your device
We do not support landscape mode,
please use the website in the portrait mode for best experience.