We all love celebrating Halloween, but dark circles give us a natural Halloween makeup look every day. Fifty shades of grey books are an interesting read, but fifty shades of dark circles may not entice someone. The skin under our eyes has Periorbital hyperpigmentation which naturally appears darker than our skin tone due to hyperpigmentation. But there are several unnatural causes of hyperpigmentation too. How to have spotless skin is what Kaya treatments are all about. You can get rid of your dark circles with simple solutions, but let’s first explore the root causes of these dark circles under your eyes.
What causes dark circles under the eyes?
Dark circles don’t appear with age, no matter how young you are, you will still be bothered by dark circles under your eyes. There are many causes of dark circles, especially with the lifestyle we live today; the leading cause of dark circles is stress. We have witnessed the syndromes of stress on our health but stress reflects on our faces immediately. And you notice them with your growing dark circles. Hypertension, anxiety, and depression are all caused by stress and they welcome dark circles as their guest. Irregular sleeping habits, long working hours, prolonged exposure to virtual screens like a computer or a laptop, and the unforgiving mistake of falling in love with your enemy – mobile phones! causes immense strain on the eyes which leads to dark circles. The other common cause could be regular cosmetic usage, dehydration, excessive alcohol or smoking, poor eating habits, thyroid disorders, and also hormonal imbalance. Let us not miss the most crucial reason. If you have a genetic history of dark circles, you might be prone to deal with it at a young age. In some heredity cases, you notice that even the upper eyelids are found pigmented, which is a genetic cause. There are also many other causes of dark circles:
- Rubbing of eye
- Allergic to cosmetic products
- Sun exposure
- Iron deficiency
How to reduce Dark Circles?
Your eyes are the jewels of your face which act as a mirror to your soul. So, let’s not dull that sparkle and work on treatments that help reduce dark circles. Adopt habits that can reduce the darker pigments, and let you glow and look young. Some natural ways of reducing dark circles can be practiced.
- Make sure you clean your eye makeup before going to bed
- Do cold compresses just like ice packs or place a slice of cucumber over your eyelids
- Using caffeine or tea bags to help you constrict your blood vessels
- Wearing protective sunglasses
- Moisturize your eyelids
- Reduce your screen time
- Avoid Alcohol consumption and Smoking
- Eat healthy rich vegetables and fruits
- Give rest to your eyes and get 7-8 hours of adequate sleep.
Get rid of them permanently with Kaya dark circles solutions
Although healthy habits can reduce dark circles, dark circles are prone to relapse the minute you switch your lifestyle. But We can make it Better. Some treatments will get you completely rid of your dark circles. Kaya has an elegant and stunning solution to treat every shade of dark circles under your eyes with specialized peels and nutrient formulations. Kaya has a customized solution for every skin with effective results that determine the underlying cause of your dark circles and recommend the most appropriate treatment.
Kaya uses a Mesotherapy technique that boosts your self-esteem so that no eclipse can encircle you. Mesotherapy is a needle-based technique that goes into your darkened skin areas and injects minerals and microscopic quantities of vitamins to remove dryness and rejuvenate the layers. Kaya also uses salicylic peels as per the suitability of the individual to soothe the pigmentation. These treatments help you hydrate wrinkles and pigmentation under your eyes.
Types of dark circles and their treatments:
- For Shadowing: Dermal Fillers
- The Eyelid skin: Permanent laser treatments
- Chemical peeling for dark circles
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Kaya under eyes gel for dark circles
Home Remedies for dark circles:
Several home remedies may help reduce the appearance of dark circles. But to mention dark circles are prone to come back and treatments are the only solution for permanent reduction.
- Yoga can play a very important role in the appearance of dark circles. It helps in blood circulation and the relaxation of nerves.
- Cucumber slices: Placing cucumber slices over the eyes can help to reduce the appearance of dark circles by reducing puffiness.
- Cold tea bags: Soaked tea bags, such as chamomile or green tea, can be placed over the eyes to help reduce inflammation which reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Potato slices: Potatoes contain an enzyme called catecholase which is known to help lighten the skin. Placing potato slices over the eyes can help lighten dark circles.
- Tomato juice and lemon juice take equal quantities of both mix them well together and then apply with a cotton ball around the eyes. It has nutrients to lighten and brighten the skin.
- Caffeine works like magic under your eyes. It is highly effective and reduces the puffiness around the eyes
Home remedies can be effective but there is no guarantee that they will work on your skin, these remedies may take time to show visible results and It is always best to consult a skin care professional or a dermatologist before trying any new treatment, especially if you have underlying medical conditions.
What Our Experts say:
Kaya recommends a personalized skincare routine that includes products specifically formulated for the under-eye area. Kaya has always been different and unique from others; we treat every skin type with suitable solutions and treatments with our subject matter expertise. With proper guidance, follow-up sessions, and personalized consultancy you can be assured that your skin will make you look young.
Don’t let your tiredness be your style and dark circles your charisma. Kaya has the best and most effective treatments. We encourage our clients to take steps and improve the appearance of their under-eye area and consult with a dermatologist or skincare specialist for the right cause and the right treatments. So, say goodbye to all the darkness and welcome brightness with Kaya Skincare.
– By Kaya’s Expert Dermatologists
Please rotate your device
We do not support landscape mode,
please use the website in the portrait mode for best experience.