Science has developed several skin rejuvenation solutions—injectables, masks and gels—enabling you to revitalise your skin in a process that mimics nature’s own way.
Jalupro is a dermal biorevitalisers that works to improve your skin’s outer layers—the dermis and epidermis. A scientifically tested solution to skin ageing, Jalupro rejuvenates your skin by replenishing your skin’s natural vitamins.
Jalupro stimulates the production of new collagen by initiating the metabolic activity of fibroblasts. Since it uses a blend of amino acids and hyaluronic acid (HA), it works to give your skin a fresh and glowing texture. Studies have shown that the unique combination of amino acids (Glycine, L-proline, L-lysine, L-leucine) and HA can help revitalise your skin’s natural properties. It ensures the maintenance of optimum moisture levels through the skin-revitalizing HA. It also keeps free radicals in control. Along with amino acids, HA it is known to stimulate the skin’s natural collagen and elastin, substances that can make your skin look supple, firm and remove the decolouration that ageing and stress bring on.
Jalupro and Jalupro HMW can be effectively used for
- Restoring radiance and firmness of dull skin
- Preventing and reducing sagging skin in the face and body
- Reducing fine lines and signs of expression
- Preventing elastosis
- Improving the appearance of acne scars, keloids and stretch marks
Jalubotox which contains Botulinum Toxin is generally used for deep wrinkles and for men, whose skin texture is different.
Jalupro is an injectable, so you may experience slight discomfort. Your dermatologist will ensure that your experience is comfortable by using special needles and local anaesthetic. The entire process can take anywhere between 30 minutes to a few hours depending on the areas and intensity of treatment.
You will start to experience younger and smoother looking skin within a couple of days after the treatment. For your treatment to be effective, you will require follow-up sessions as advised by your dermatologist. Jalupro effects can last up to 6 months.
Jalupro comes in a unique packaging that ensures the active ingredients do not degrade.
- If Jalupro is used on areas that are exposed to the sun, it is preferable to stay indoors for a few days post-treatment.
- Avoid use of face powder and make-up for 48 hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or conditions that cause excessive sweating
- If you have used the treatment on your skin, neck areas, sleep in an elevated position.
- Make sure your face receives as much ventilation as possible.
- Avoid alcohol, and drink a lot of water. This will keep you hydrated and enable the dermal solution to work to your skin’s advantage.
- If you are on a special diet or medication, do let your dermatologist know.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Successfully Completed Treatments
Most common hair loss misconceptions and understanding hair loss
We’ve all heard enough about why we experience hair loss. A simple Google search or discussions with our peers can give us a list of reasons big enough to fill an entire book. But the question here is, how many of them are actually true? Are the answers you get simply results of age-old beliefs and thought processes, or are they backed by actual research? Let us explore the most common hair loss misconceptions and understand…READ MORE