Dr. Mohammed Dallah is one of the leading dermatologists in Kaya’s esteemed panel of doctors. Highly qualified and deeply experienced, Dr. Mohammed has practiced in far-off corners of the world. Before he joined Kaya Skin Clinic, he served as Deputy Dean at The Higher Institute for Laser Research and Application (HILRA), Damascus University. He has also been a respected member of the teaching staff at the Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Faculty of Medicine, Damascus University.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that’s all.”– Oscar Wilde
- Doctorate Degree in Human Medicine, Damascus University, Syria
- Certificate of Higher Studies in Dermatology and Venereology, Damascus University, Syria
- Training Skin Surgery and Laser Application from Hope Hospital and Stepping-Hill Hospital, Manchester, England
- Specialized Courses in ‘Lasers in Cutaneous and Cosmetic Surgery’, St. John’s University of Dermatology, St. Thomas’ Hospital, London
- ‘Laser Sciences and Applications’ from Damascus University in Syria and from the Belarusian State University, Minsk