You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert.
Dr Mohamed believes in the value of learning as a way of life. It defines every interaction he has with his clients as he seeks to understand them better and customise treatments more precisely. His commitment to continuing education is evident from his regular participation at medical conferences and meetings, as he constantly updates his focus on various aspects of dermatology with regard to emerging technologies, techniques and solutions. Having worked extensively in his native Egypt and subsequently in Oman, Dr Mohamed brings his expertise to Kaya’s customers in Muscat, with a passion for learning what makes them feel special.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Mansoura University (Egypt)
- Master Degree in Dermatology and Venereology, Ain Shams University (Egypt)
- Diploma in laser medical applications in dermatology. National Institute Of Laser Enhanced Science, Cairo University
- Multiple clinical courses at the Kopry El Kobba Dermatology and Venereology Department, Cairo
- Aesthetic and cosmetic workshops and hands-on practice, Mansoura Dermatology and Leprosy Hospital (Egypt)
- Location: City Centre Muscat