Dr. Areeg El Khatib has created a niche for herself as a dermatologist. Trained in Medical Laser Devices, Laser Applications in Dermatology, and Laser Safety, she has a keen ability to get to the bottom of skin issues. With a keen interest in facial resurfacing and rejuvenation, she is adept at using a wide range of solutions for antiaging, pigmentation, acne and more. She is also skilled at handling the scalp, by offering the solutions that prevents the hair loss and encourage the hair growth. In keeping with her passion for helping her clients create their ideal selves, she combines her knowledge and skill as a dermatologist with her professional insights on nutrition. Her creative approach helps bring out that inner glow.
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” -George Bernard Shaw
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery from Alexandria University, 2009
- Professional Diploma in Nutrition, 2012
- Dermatology and Venereology Diploma from Azhar University, 2014
Additional Training and Certifications:
- Training course in Laser Applications in Dermatology from the Medical Laser Center (MLC),National Institute of Laser Enhanced Sciences (NILES),Cairo University, 2016
- Location: Prince Sultan Street