Skin care is a journey, and Kaya makes it beautiful. Likewise with careers. Expertise is a way of life at the region’s largest skin clinic chain, and a valued asset in every aspect of the enterprise.
As a brand that grows rapidly in authority and appeal, we chart an ambitious growth path, and career opportunities arise regularly. Watch this space for the next phase in your journey. Join a multinational team of over 300 talented individuals who work together to craft something extraordinary.
Reporting in to the Clinic Manager, you would interface with clients, starting them on their journey at the clinic, explaining services, taking calls, setting up appointments. First impressions are critical, and as our clients’ first point of contact at the clinic, you represent the brand and shape their expectations.
You would be primarily responsible for excellence in customer care as well as assisting the Clinic Manager in achieving sales revenue and service quality targets. Operational duties involve billing and petty cash, maintaining clinic-specific reports, rostering of team schedules as well as inventory and stock management.
- A flair for interacting with people and for organizing, coordination and record keeping.
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a bonus
Clinic Manager/ Clinic in Charge
Reporting in to the Area/Operations Manager, you would be responsible for overall center operations, turnover targets and service standards for a clinic, team management and customer feedback.
Your responsibility would be looking after four key areas of clinic operations as as your primary responsibilities:
- Business: Sales planning; meeting revenue, profit and service-mix targets; marketing execution at the clinic level
- People Management: Engaging your team and guiding them to achieve their targets while driving processes and discipline
- Service Quality: Deliver a superior client experience as custodian and driver of key service-quality processes at the clinic level and service orientation in your team. You would meet and engage with clients and manage HNI clients.
- Process: Ensure that clinic operations run smoothly, look after MIS reports and system updating, and run key processes such as appraisals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, 2 years experience in a similar role
- A flair for interacting with people and for organising, coordination and record keeping.
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a bonus.
Reporting in to the Medical Director, you would play a central role in the delivery of dermatological expertise through your consulting and diagnostic interaction and servicing our clients.
Broadly speaking, your duties and responsibilities would cover the following areas:
- Clinical: Provide our customers with the highest standard of consultation, diagnosis and appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures. Follow up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and client satisfaction. Attend to any emergencies that may arise in the course of a treatment or procedure.
- Management: Drive key service quality processes at the clinic level, as custodian. Supervise all cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to all safety guidelines and processes designed by Kaya.
- A Master’s Degree in Dermatology or an equivalent Diploma
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent diagnostic & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a bonus
Reporting in to the Clinic Manager, you would play an important part in delivering the Kaya experience to our customers with professional expertise.
Your primary responsibility would be to deliver skin, hair & body care services such as peels, face therapies, laser and several other technology-led applications, after a rigorous period of training. As part of your interaction, you would help customers enhance their skin care journey with services and products from our portfolio.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, with a beauty or laser license (Dubai)
- 2 years experience in a similar role, a flair for interacting with people and for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Fluent in English.