Over time, the quality of your skin changes – collagen and elastic fibers disintegrate, and the spread and function of the body’s own hyaluronic acid change as well, making your skin drier, rougher and less elastic.
Applying the long-lasting hydration capabilities that NASHATM technology delivers, Restylane presents a unique approach that smoothens skin and enhances radiance from within. Restylane Skinboosters improve the surface and bring luminosity to skin by enhancing hydration.
Restylane Skinboosters can be used to improve the general skin quality of your face and also to improve exposed and sensitive areas such as your neck, décolletage and hands, as well as areas with acne-scarred skin.
Each treatment involves a series of hydrating microinjections of long-lasting hyaluronic acid, also called stabilised HA. While hyaluronic acid is a water-loving substance found naturally in the body, stabilised HA is a soft, gel-like substance that absorbs water and brings deep skin hydration to the treated areas, lending improved firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
A typical treatment program with Restylane Skinboosters is made up of three initial treatment sessions with 2 to 4 weeks apart.
The initial 3-treatment program is done once and after that one treatment about every 6 months is recommended.
Restylane Skinboosters Vital: deep skin hydration
Vital is suitable for more mature or sun-damaged skin. Subtly and gradually, it improves the elasticity of the skin and reduces skin surface roughness. Skin feels smoother and softer as it turns wonderfully radiant.
Restylane Skinboosters Vital Light: deep skin hydration for more delicate skin
Restylane Skinboosters Vital Light is suitable for younger or delicate skin, such as the neck, décolletage and back of the hands. It improves lustre, elasticity, hydration and skin quality.
Restylane Skinboosters can greatly improve the skin of your face, hands, neck and décolletage. Your skin will become smoother, more radiant, and more elastic. Injections are typically administered over the course of 2-3 treatment sessions, 2–4 weeks apart, to restore your skin’s elasticity and smoothness in a gradual way. Regular maintenance sessions (approximately every 6 months) can ensure lasting results.
- Do inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as a proper gap needs to be maintained between treatments.
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response.
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
You can look forward to resuming your normal daily activities right after the procedure.
- Stay off Retin-A for 2 days after treatment, in case you’ve been using it
- Control swelling and discomfort if any, by applying a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour
- Avoid massaging the treated area, unless specifically guided on doing so
- Avoid any form of strenuous exercise for 24 hours after treatment
- Stay out of the sun, and avoid excessive heat for that matter, for 72 hours after treatment
- A low-salt diet will help avoid swelling. For the same reason, avoid alcohol as well.
- It helps to sleep face up and slightly elevated — it minimizes swelling
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Successfully Completed Treatments
Signs Of Hair Aging And What You Can Do
The natural process of aging is an inevitable and beautiful part of life. Your skin exhibits the most visible signs of aging―wrinkles, fine lines and age spots―and you are right in taking preventive actions like using anti-aging skincare products and starting treatments that can counteract these changes. However, the visible aging process is not limited to the skin but can affect your hair too! And it’s something we usually ignore. Here are the seven most common…READ MORE