As a result of the impact of aging, the outer two layers of your skin— epidermis and dermis — lose collagen and elastin. This is amplified by the loss of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a key molecule that binds and retains water molecules, and as a result, the skin begins to lose its suppleness and firmness, especially in areas such as the neck, arms and hands.
However, with advances in technology and a greater understanding into the working of our skin, it is possible to restore the skin’s Hyaluronic Acid content and retain the skin’s natural suppleness and firmness.
Profhilo is revolutionary product developed by a patented technology and using the hyperfermentation process. It is a specially developed as a minimally invasive injectable that involves minimal pain, downtime and involves fewer sessions for a full treatment. This makes it a user-friendly and comfortable skin rejuvenation treatment.
Profhilo uses Hyaluronic Acid of an ultra-pure grade and works by integrating it into the skin tissue thus restoring the skin’s natural levels of HA. It works on the basis of the Hydrolift Action that aims to counteract the reduction of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin and provides benefits such as
- Restoring elasticity
- Improving skin tone and hydration
- Enhancing skin texture
- Improving collagen and elasticity
- Reducing sub-cutaneous disorders
This process of skin restoration takes place over a four-week period after each injection.
Profhilo can be administered in areas such as the neck, hands and arms, and even the décolletage. The procedure typically takes anywhere between 30 minutes to a couple of hours depending on the area and intensity of treatment.
After your first session, you can expect to see a gradual intense hydration, improvement in lines and tightness of your skin almost immediately. You will see the most improvement with lightening and tightening of the skin. Your skin will appear more hydrated and more youthful.
Overall, you can expect increased firmness, elasticity and an improved skin quality with the effects lasting up to six months or longer.
You can look forward to getting back to your normal life routine right after the procedure has been completed. However, do be vigilant about the following:
- If there is swelling and you feel a sense of discomfort, use a cold pack for about 15 minutes each hour.
- If Profhilo has been used in facial areas, avoid frequent touching of the area.
- Stay out of the sun and should you have to step out, use an umbrella or other forms of protection to keep away the impact of excessive heat.
- Sleep face up and even slightly elevated, and ensure the room condictions are generally cool and airy.
- Avoid taking too much salt to avoid swelling. For the same reason, avoid alcohol.
- Do not touch or apply make-up to the area treated for 24 hours. This is to avoid infection from bacteria which may get transferred.
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours.
- Do not perform any other cosmetic treatments to the area for 4 weeks after each injection.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please fill in the form below so we can contact you.
Successfully Completed Treatments
5 Ways to Show Your Skin Some Love This Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. This time of year is all about love and that includes not just showering love on your loved ones, but loving the human body’s largest organ—your skin. Expensive skincare products and fancy packaging may look appealing, but skincare doesn’t end there. Truly loving your skin involves much more. Here are 5 ways to show some skin love this Valentine’s Day. 1. Show love by auditing your skincare and makeup…READ MORE