We often tend to focus more on our face when it comes to undergoing cosmetic and beauty treatments. And honestly, the acceptance towards undergoing treatments for your face is better in society. But what about your body? Undergoing aesthetic treatments and undertaking aesthetic medicine for the body is still an unexplored area for the majority of women.
The way we look and feel about our bodies affects our self-confidence. With growing age, skin laxity on the body is one of the commonly faced issues by women. Not just for the sake of aesthetics, but skin laxity has the potential of becoming a real problem with significant repercussions in your everyday life.
At Kaya, we understand how such issues can lead to a sense of frustration. To help you overcome this obstacle, we have launched the Profhilo Body treatment, which specifically targets skin laxity on the abdominal, inner arm, thighs, neck, and other areas to give you smoother, firmer, and youthful-looking skin, and make you fall back in love with your body all over again.
What Is Profhilo Body?
The Profhilo Body Kit is a product developed by IBSA Derma that primarily targets skin laxity. It is an injectable treatment that involves minimal pain and delivers results with no downtime. The injectable treatment is combined with cosmetic skincare treatments which include a body patch and a body cream that are to be applied after the session at home by the patient.
How Does Prohfilo Body Work?
Profhilo Body uses an ultrapure grade Hyaluronic Acid, produced through a patented bio-fermentation process, and works by integrating it directly into the skin tissue to restore the natural levels of HA in the skin. This procedure helps counteract the cytotoxic action on the Hyaluronic Acid in the skin.
Benefits Of Profhilo Body
- Restores elasticity in the skin caused by ageing.
- Helps in improving the skin tone.
- Restores hydration in the skin.
- Improves collagen production in the skin.
- Repairs the dermal tissue.
- Reduces subcutaneous disorders.
What Are The Common Areas Of Profhilo Body?
Profhilo Body is commonly used on the abdominal and inner arms area for tissue remodeling and improving skin laxity. Other areas that can be treated include the neck, inner thighs, lower thighs(above the knee), lax skin on the abdomen, and the décolletage.
How Much Time Does It Require?
An initial cycle of two treatment sessions with a 30-day interval is recommended. The sessions may be followed by maintenance treatments if necessary. The procedure can take between 30 minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the area and intensity of the treatment.
What To Expect From Profhilo Body?
After the first session of the treatment, you can expect to see an increase in your skin’s hydration level. You may also notice that your skin is more moisturized and has improved elasticity. You may see a significant improvement in the skin tone and the texture of the skin. Your skin will feel smoother and firmer. You can expect these results to increase over time and last up to six months or even longer.
What To Do After The Profhilo Body Treatment?
Profhilo Body Treatment has minimal downtime, which allows you to get back to your standard routine right after your treatment. However, you ought to be watchful of the following.
- If you notice any swelling or feel any form of discomfort on the area on which the procedure has been performed, use a cold pack for 15 minutes for each hour.
- Avoid touching the areas on which the treatment is done.
- Avoid direct and harsh contact with the sun. If you have to step out, use an umbrella or any other form of protection to cover the treated area to avoid the impact of excessive heat.
- While sleeping, make sure the treated area rests elevated and faced upwards. Ensure the room is airy and well-conditioned.
- Avoid consuming too much salt or alcohol to avoid swelling.
- 24 hours post-treatment avoid touching and applying make-up to the treated area to avoid any form of bacterial infection that might get transferred.
- Avoid any form of exercise for 48 hours.
- After 4 weeks of each injection, do not perform any other cosmetic treatment on the treated area.
At Kaya, we have a trusted team of dermatologists that are highly qualified and trained to keep them updated with the latest technologies and to perform all the treatments and procedures that we offer.
- How often do you need the Profhilo Body Treatment?
- The treatment involves two sessions at an interval of 30 days after each session. This means that you will need one session for each month, for 2 months. 3 months after the sessions, you need another session for maintenance.
- Does Profhilo work on reducing or eliminating wrinkles?
- Profhilo Body treatment does not reduce or eliminate wrinkles. This treatment works on skin laxity by restoring elasticity, improving skin hydration, and skin rejuvenation.
- Is the effect of the Profhilo Body treatment permanent?
- The effects of the Profhilo Body treatment last for 6 months but it improves the quality of the skin.