Dr. Vandana Rajesh Kadam has gathered a vast amount of experience and insight in the course of her work. One of Kaya’s most experienced and qualified dermatologists, her deep understanding of skin is second to none. She has served at various medical institutions in India and the Middle East, such as the KEM Hospital and the B.Y.L. Nair Hospital in Mumbai; Olaya Medical Centre, Consultative Medical Clinics, and Al Warood Medical Centre in Riyadh. She has also had a stint as a lecturer in a municipal hospital in Mumbai. The eminent doctor has a number of well-received published papers to her credit. Since the past six years, Dr. Vandana has been practicing as a dermatologist and cosmetologist in Ras Al Khaimah.
“Nature didn’t need an operation to be beautiful. It just was.” – Scott Westerfeld
- Diplomat of National Board, New Delhi in Dermatology and Venereology, 1996.
- M.D. in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, T.N. Medical College and B.Y.L. Nair Hospital, 1996.
- D.D.V. Diploma, College of Physician and Surgeon of Mumbai, 1995.
- Diploma of Dermatovenereology, G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, 1994.
- M.B.B.S., Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and General Hospital, 1992.
Professional Certifications & Registrations:
- M.O.H. License, UAE – Specialist Grade A
- Dubai health authority License – specialist dermatology
- Fellow of the National Board of Exams, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Location: Khozam