Dr. Tabassum approaches her work from an artistic and aesthetic standpoint. From counselling and diagnosis to treatment and follow-up, she takes the time to ensure she brings out the very best in her clients.
Following a graduate specialisation in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, she has worked as a Consultant Dermatologist across various settings. Working extensively with aesthetic / dermatosurgical procedures, laser therapies and several other treatment styles, she went on to supervise a team of aesthetic technicians. Her vast experience, thorough subject matter expertise and meticulous client-centric approach help her define and achieve desired results with her clients at Kaya.
“Achieving the highest quality of success by carefully listening, providing the required expertise, and delivering superior results”
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, D. Y. Patil Medical College, Pune, India (2014)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India (2009)
Publication and Research:
- Publication: Behlim T, Sharma YK, Chaudhari ND, Dash K. : Dyshidrosiform Pemphigoid with Parkinsonism in a nonagenarian Maharashtrian female. Indian Dermatol Online J 2014;5:482-4
- Research: “Clinical and Histopathological study of Pityriasis Rosea.”
- Poster: Dermazone West 2013 –“Dyshidrosiform pemphigoid with Parkinsonism in a nonagenarian Maharashtrian female.”
Licensure, Memberships and Certifications:
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, UAE
- Certificate Course In Aesthetic Medicine by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Thailand
- Licensed under Karnataka Medical Council, India
- Member, Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)