In the fast-changing field of aesthetic medicine, it is crucial for a practitioner to keep evolving, and no one understands that better than Dr. Prathyusha. “If you stop learning, you stop growing,” she asserts. Right since her academic years, she has been consistently seeking out opportunities to enrich her knowledge and enhance her technique to deliver the best for her clients. She has participated and presented at a large number of workshops and conferences related to dermatology as well as underlying medical conditions.
With a warm, friendly manner and practical, down-to-earth approach, she makes it her mission to inspire a sense of comfortable security. Her work at Kaya in Hyderabad, one of India’s healthcare hubs, has given her invaluable insight into the art and science of our field.
While her core specialisations are acne treatment, skin rejuvenation, pigmentation reversal, facelifts, and scar removal, she brings her expertise to all services skin, hair and body.
“Every next level of your life will demand a DIFFERENT you.”
- MD DVL: NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, India
- MBBS: NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, India.
- MRCP (Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK): Part 1
- HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) Dermatology Exam
Observerships & Rotations:
- Observership at Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, UK. Observed phototherapy, photodynamic therapy, skin malignancies, patch testing and contact dermatitis. Attended paediatric and general clinics.
- Rotation/Observership in the Departments of Family Medicine and Internal Medicine at the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, Illinois, USA.
- Topical Dapsone (5%) Vs Topical Benzoyl Peroxide in the treatment of Grade 1, 2 Acne Vulgaris in patients attending Institute of Medical Sciences, India.