Dr. Nelly Mohamed Hussein’s commitment to the field of dermatology has seen her grow from her consecutive residencies at general hospitals to a Head of Department position at a day-surgery hospital and now to a place on Kaya’s elite team of dermatologists. By way of continuing medical education, she has kept pace with advances in fillers, Botox®, last and aesthetic medicine at various Egyptian and British academies.
Always a believer in excellence for its own sake, Dr. Nelly brings with her a beautiful approach to clinical practice. One that fits perfectly with the Kaya ethos of partnering customers to be their best on their own terms.
“A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
- Master’s Degree in Dermatology and Andrology, Ain Shams University Hospital, Egypt
Professional Registrations and Certificates:
- Aesthetic and Laser: the British Academy of Continuing Medical Education, 2015
- Aesthetic Medicine and Laser Professional Diploma, Certificate of Leeds,2015
- Ain Shams University Open Learning Center in Collaboration with Misr International Academy, 2015
- Practical course is cosmetology, and Laser in Dermatology, The Egyptian Society of Hospital Management, 2010